Monthly Goals - December
My first semester of college is nearly over and that is very hard for me to wrap my head around. It feels like I just graduated high school two months ago. And yet here I am.
With finals comes the inevitable to-do list from hell. Papers, nonstop studying, possible crying....there's a lot to do in the next two weeks. So, without further ado, here is my goals for the month of December.
- Get ready for finals: the dreaded finals are upon us. I'm not too worried but there's always that underlying fear of "Will I actually be able to retain all this information?!" Study cards, study guides, papers, speeches...I'm already tired. I'll have to keep you updated on this one.
- Have fun one last time: My life here in college is pretty jam packed with school, work, and friends. I want to make sure that before I go back home for break that we have one last fun-filled weekend.
- Pack my stuff!: So much stuff to pack, so little time. I basically have to move back home for a month and have no clue what to bring and what keep in my room. Sheesh, this should be fun.
- Make a big decision: I've recently had a really big opportunity laid in front of me and now I just have to decide if I want to take it or not. It's going to take a lot of work to get there but it will be totally worth it in the end. Plus, if I decide to go for it, I'll need all the support I can get (meaning you guys!!). So, we'll see how this one plays out in my mind and heart.
Last months goals:
- Manage my time better: Can I get a big L-O-L on this one? I like to think I manage my time better but when you literally finish a paper 15 minutes before class, I don't think that constitutes as good time keeping. But one thing I am good at? Actually being on time.
- Save more money: Again, this one was a struggle. I always save half my paychecks but always find myself transferring over money at some point during the month. I'm currently trying to find ways to save money that don't involve a bank; like a money jar! I started one a while ago and it actually works!
- Keep posting: Yeah, this was fell through as well. But if you read my post "Constant", you'll see why that lack of posts occurred. Better luck this month!
What are some of your goals for this month?