- Blog more. Last year I kind of fell off the blogosphere when I started school and I am going to try my hardest to not let that happen this semester. I've put too much hard work into this thing to just let it go.
- Make more videos. Video production is something I really love and want to continue doing for a long time. Right now, my only way to practicing my editing skills is through my YouTube Channel and it's definitely something I am going to keep up with this year.
- Join a club at school. Even though my schedule is super packed, joining a club at school is very important to me and is something I need to do for myself. All throughout high school I was in clubs and they meant a lot to me. So, this is part of my old self that I want to bring into the new year.
- Do charity work. This may seem a little basic but charity work is something I strive to include in the rest of my life. I don't know how I am going to do it, but that's the fun part about it. You never know where you'll end up.
- Get a workout schedule. Fitness is super important - especially now for me. I need to get in the habit now of being healthy and fit so I can stay that way for a long time.
What are your goals for this year? Let me know below!
"A busy, vibrant, goal-oriented woman is so much more attractive than a woman who waits around for a man to validate her existence."