Monthly Goals - March
A new month is here! I know I didn't update last month on my goals, but the truth is that I really didn't have any goals that I was focused on. I mainly just wanted to get through the month without adding anything else onto my plate!
So, with that said, here are my goals for the month of March!
- Stay organized: I've been pretty good at staying organized this semester and want to keep this going!
- Focus on me: I tend to focus more on fixing other people and not myself. This is more of a long term goal for better myself and not just limited to this month. Putting yourself first is so important and is something that I really need to focus on.
- Decide where I am moving?!: This year I lived in the dorms because it was required and frankly just more convenient for my freshman self but Sophomore year is upon us and it is no longer required to live in the dorms. I'm thinking about becoming an RA but the thought of living off campus is highly appealing as well. I guess we shall see.
Last month, instead of writing out my goals for just the month of January, I wrote out my goals for the year of 2015! Here is how they are going so far.
- Blog more: This one is kind of a hit and miss. I really want to get on a consistent weekly schedule but it's seeming basically impossibly with how inconsistent my school life is.
- Make more videos: Before coming back to school I pre-made a few videos so I could keep my channel active for at least a few weeks. Now, those videos are about to run out and I'm trying to figure out what to do. Luckily, my school has an amazing Mac lab that I can use whenever I want...so I hope that comes in handy.
- Join a club at school: Success! I have officially signed up for a club and have gone to a meeting and everything. This club is pretty easy at first because as someone new you don't participate as much, but once you get into the core division, it's game on. Super excited for this one!
- Do charity work: still working on this one. I really feel like this is something that's going to happen more during the summer or later into the semester.
- Get a workout schedule: this one is happening as well! Pilates Monday and Wednesday and a not-so-strenuous workout the rest of the week! I'm really glad to have done this goal for myself!
What are your goals for this month?